my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
Serial number 07 : Temasek Secondary School = GOLD! Yupp.((: I'm still so happy we got a GOLD! We wanted that Gold With Honours but I shall be grateful for this GOLD. I kinda have a bad feeling that this is gonna be our last Gold. 'Cause Belinda is leaving and so are the Sec 4s. My batch is rather laid back la. Then the Sec 1s like none of them show the potential yet. Not yet la. Maybe later I might see. Crap. AND I DON'T WANT BEN! Yucks. I hate/loathe/despise him. I hope he still takes the juniors.I'm talking way too much about dance. Haha. But anyhoos, congrats to C.O and Choir for getting a GOLD as well. The best is Band. Get GOLD WITH HONOURS! Congrats!Today was a torture. Yupp. Saw something that I wasn't actually meant to see la. But at least I know it now. So I should be thankful. Tomorrow's Green Day. Bahh! I don't care. So redundant. Then somemore Suriadi ask me help her pin up some poster stuff. Make me waste 2 hours of my life, when I could've been studying for my maths test tomorrow.Had our five items for P.E. Damn. My Sit and Reach miss 5 points by 1 pathetic cm. Other than that I pass everything! Thank God! I was afraid I would fail Shuttle Run or something. Yupp.Literature was fun ya? We were suppose to come up with a poem by ourselves. Thank goodness I was sitted next to Lynette. But she sort of went crazy when doing the poem. She even wanted to pay me $1 just so that I would include one of her lines in the poem. Rytee. I'm so evil. I escaped doing the Green Day poster thing. Said that I had tuition or something. Lol! Then met Melissa. She was supposed to wash cars for that tsunami fund thing. In the end, she stand there do nothing until finally, I called her and we went home together. Took 229. She exactly like Desiree. Take the bus until miss the stop. Wahaha. Because she thought I looked into her inbox in which I didn't so we debated in the bus and everyone was staring at us. Rytee.Haha. Me gotta go now. Wish me good luck! I have a maths test tomorrow. I think I'm gonna fail because he's not testing on stimulating linear equations. I rock at that chapter. I'll fail the rest. So see you then!
iblogged.... 5:20 pm
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com