my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)

i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*

i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.

i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.

i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.

but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)

i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.

but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.

i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*

OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:

Clarissa Sylvia Raudah Eunice Nicholas Licia Phoebe Henry Sandra Clarice Bitchsquad CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK Shawna Ryan Steffi Elaine Julie Joash Maimunah Xingwen Marie Jacob Cheryl Russel Clement Felicia Yuan Li Aisah ZAI! Zachary Berlinda Steph

Wednesday, April 13, 2005
0 days to SYF!
Rytee... Whatever. Anyway, we screwed the WHOLE thing up. At least, that was how I felt. Yup.

Arrived in school at about 6.20a.m? Around there. Bought food to makan. I was hungry.
Then went to hall to do stretching and warm-ups. Collect props, costumes then went through the whole dance once. Everything seemed perfect and ready for the SYF judges. That was what I thought.

We went to change into our costumes after that. I still terribly hate my costume can? It sucks! It shall never be worn again. Makeup was done also. My hair was gelled to centre parting. Damn nerdy. But that's my character so what to do? Never mind. Think of the word "GOLD"! Then like very rush. Because have to reach there by like ten? But we still haven't got ready and it was already 9.30a.m. Rush and rush and practised once more.

Went there and started hyperventilating. Very nerve-wrecking. This thought immediately occured in my head when I was carrying my props backstage. "What if we don't get a GOLD? What if I screw up? What if we screw up? What if...? What if...?" Soon came our turn. The music started and off we went! There were minor mistakes here and there but quite a few in the finale. Very obvious somemore. So not sure if can get a GOLD. I'll cry in front of anyone if we got a GOLD. I don't care. I will. I promise! Wahaha! Lol!

Anyway, you did very well dancers. It was a hundred and fifty billion percent! All we have to do is wait for the results ya? In which I'm scared of.

Speech Day is 2 days away. Yay! But I still have to have that hairstyle. Stupid. Can I just kill myself? I hate it. Rytee...

Thanks to P.O.T.S, Nikita, Hui Wen, Henry, Shermaine, Madeline, Joanna, Fahmi, Ms Lim for the good luck wishes and hugs. I'm sorry if I forgot to include your name inside.

Me gotta go now! Have to study. Pfffttt! BYE!

iblogged.... 4:59 pm


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com