my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
It's been a month! 30 days! Haha. Around there la. Since I last post. Anyhoos,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
This Chinese New Year kinda sucks. Yep. My grandma and me favourite aunty is in Shanghai. Pffftt! So... No family reunion for my maternal side. No ang baos. How sad. Haha. Not much hong baos. Hehe. Like got only... 10? Bleah! And I bet 3 has about only $2. Haha. Never mind. I shall be thankful for what I have.
Tuesday kinda sucked. Yep. Not the outing with Zameer and Sandra. But with what happened before that. Good thing there was an outing. Otherwise, I would've been so depressed for the whole new year. Haha.
Took neoprints with Zameer and Sandra. FIRST time I ever took with them a neoprint. However, it was GREAT! Yep. The three of us damn crazy one la. Haha. So had lotsa fun.
Yesterday, I almost punched some boy and girl's face. Was at the playground with my cousins. They provoked us, we provoked them. Blah blah. Then so irritating. They took sparklers and start pointing at us and I got damn irritated with them. They are like 10 and I have a cousin who is like 3 and they start to bully her. So wth?! So I started to scold them. Bleah. The rest of my cousins were there also. So we like fought back. Then they come show attitude. Kao loh. So we just left. Blardee shit. I hate them. That guy should be
a gong gong. Lolx.
Other than that, just stayed at me grandma's place the whole day. First time I only went to a house for visiting. And my grandma's don't know what are all getting
so niao. The parents go get one of the people going to me grandma's to bring their children along. Haha. So they get ang baos and the parents don't have to give anything. So niao! I can't stand them. Good thing I don't even know their names. Haha.
Me gotta go now. People at my house loh! Gotta entertain them. No matter how much I dislike them. Bleah! =P Buiez!
iblogged.... 2:52 pm
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com