my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
This friggin' blog is actually rotting in front of me. Hai. Haven't been updating it for a long LONG time.
Had dance practice today. I love the dance studio. It's just so... erm... NICE! Ok. So lame. Yep. But it's nice. Unfirtunately, I had this awfully bad cough today. Was like coughing my hearts out. Then Shawna told me my cough sounded exactly like Royce's indication. Indication that she actually wants to puke. Lolx. Tried to stop coughing from then on.
Shawna kept on having stitches. Had a big fuss over the position of the appendix. We wanted to make sure that she wasn't suffering from appendicitis. Poor thing.
The Tampines Mall dance is like so "chuan-ing". After finishing the whole thing once, I would be like on the verge of sweating. Maybe it's my stamina which is lousy. But I don't think so. Everyone also would be like "Huff. Puff." What the hell? I'm so lame. Never mind. I'm famous for that.
Good thing it ended early. Otherwise I would have "died" in the dance studio.
I am so evil. I am lying to my mother again. I exchanged my cargo pants with Karen. My mum will so kill me if she ever found out. The cargo pants cost like $44.10. Sigh. But I prefer Karen's. It's a unisex one. Check already.
Won't be able to sleep tonight. This always happens to me. Like the day before a performance, I'll get excited and nervous. Then the whole night I'll be like tossing and turning in bed. I hate myself. Sigh. I'll be a panda tomorrow. I have to wake up at 6.30a.m and be in school by 8a.m for my hair and make-up. Sigh. The dance studio that place looks very scary when there are no lights. And Cheryl, please don't scare me with your hair tomorrow. You look exactly like Sadako.
After practice, went out with Jane, Charlene, Vindriani, Shawna, Reza and Nelson. Had to buy glitter spray. So pai seh. I told them that Party'z On was at Katong Mall. Then when go there that time, actually don't have. After that, I suggested going to Katong Shopping Centre. Also don't have. But luckily I found the glitter spray. Otherwise Shawna will so kill me in Council Camp. =P
The whole group decided to go to Parkway after that. Whee~ But Reza had to go to NYP for dance. Buiez! Oh yeah. Before I forgot. Reza was going down the overhead bridge. He slid every step. But when it came to the 4th or 5th last step, he slid and slipped. He almost fell down. But Vindriani caught hold of his shirt sleeve in time. He did a nice scissors kick.
Anywayz, went to Parkway. Shop around for some of the girls' make-up. BORING! Then they were told by Cheryl that her maid could not help them braid their hair. So off they went to look for salons to help them braid. REDS hairdressing cost like $100 onwards. What the hell??!! So stupid. No way! Walk, walk, walk. Walk to the one near the Macs. The stupid hairsylist say it cost like $20 to braid the hair. But all of them no money. So they beg and beg. I hate the boss. Stupid gay! His hand put like that way that way. Bleh! I almost vomitted. Bargain until decided to give up. not even $0.01 of discount given. Sigh.
Shawna then tried to call her aunty. But no use.
So now, they not braiding their hair. But I got "hairstylist" to spike my hair. Lolx.
Can't wait to perform tomorrow. People, must support me and the TMS Freestylers okay? We are the first item. DON'T BE LATE! The dance item is at 10.55a.m. I don't care if I know you or not. Just go there and support can liaoz. Ok?
Gotta go now. Hope to see you guys there [especially HER!].
BUIEZ!
iblogged.... 7:41 pm
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com