my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
Hey people. Back again.
Had a great time performing at TM on Saturday and Sunday (although, now, I hate that place a lot.) It was fun while it lasted. Did anyone went to see? The dance nice right? Lolx. Okay. Anywayz, after performing on both Saturday and Sunday, I went to watch a movie.
Saturday = The Forgotten.
Went with => Jane, Nelson, Charlene, Reza, Karen, Yvonne, Vindriani, Janice, Vanessa, Pamela and somemore people.
Verdict - Well, was quite disappointed actually. It was suppose to be spine-chilling but it was just a small lil' shocker with many lame stuff. Like people getting sucked into space. Yepz. But the director quite creative as to come up with such a storyline. I'll give it 3 stars out of 5.
Sunday = The Doll Master
Went with => Nelson, Jane, Charlene, Karen and Vindriani. [Nelson paid for half of everyone's tickets so we just had to pay $4. He's so nice!]
Verdict - I WANNA WATCH AGAIN! It's like not too scary but it can shock you very well. It was a good movie. At some scary parts, everyone was like covering their faces and peeping through the cracks of thier hands. Me? I covered my face as well but opening a big hole on my right eye. So lame. =.= Might as well not even cover. But I loved the movie.
Rating -> 4 stars out of 5.
P.S Dolls KILL!!!!
Saturday's dance people said like no energy. I guess weather too nice and no one felt like dancing. Poor Shawna. She had a cramp on the left side of her tummy lots of times. But she persevered and continued dancing. Must learn from her.
Sunday's one. Okok I guess. Gaja hijau said it was much better as it was sharper so I guess it's ok. =D
Sigh. I'm so gonna miss the dance studio. No more dance practices until like 29/12. Worst of all, I'll be in Cairns! Wth??!! Aaaaahhhhh! So for my case, no more dance practice till next year. That's so sad.
Oh! DRAMA CLUB MEMBERS OF SHPS [2003]! MISS ZAHIRA'S WEDDING DETAILS :
VENUE : Bedok Community Centre, New Upper Changi Road
DATE : Sunday, 28th November 2004
TIME : 12 p.m - 6 p.m
Gotta go now. Mother's calling. See ya!
iblogged.... 1:58 pm
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com