my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
Whoopie! I'm back again... Miss me right? Of course! That's why you're here... Wahaha... Me hyper already from too much sugar... Must cool down...
YESTERDAY...
Well, actually, nothing much really happened. Let's see. Yep, there's nothing. Only that I had like $0.60 for lunch and decided to skip that meal, that's all I guess.
Sneakily...
You noe wad? I had to wake up at like 3.30 a.m today to finish my History "ppt". And that computer produced this damn loud "beep" sound, I thought my parents gonna wake up. Thank God they didn't. Otherwise I'll be in the cemetery now...
Morning went to school with my "niece" again. Now she always earlier than me. I [[her "uncle"]] set bad example lahz... Don't learn from me. Saw "ghost" again. What to do???? Now is still the Hungry Ghost Festival mahz. So can't be avoided. Met Steffi and Simone in the morning to chat about "important stuff". But now I feel so so bad after doing it. Good thing no more "opium war" already. Wheeee!!!!
First period, History. BORING!!!! But what made it funny was what we talked about. A bit bian tai, but funny. Change from bath tubs to cold countries to hotel toilets to tubes... And Qi Chen didn't know what it was.
Bah... Don't talk about lessons. The whole day was boring. Good thing it isn't home schooling. Otherwise I will die from boredom.
After school, Nicholas, Qi Chen, Di Ka and I ran all the way to 7-11. Got soaking wet because of the rain. But bought food and went back to school, just in time for History project presentation. The stupid thing was, I woke up so darn early in the morning, then that computer couldn't open the file. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I wasted my time and doing it in the wee hours of the morning hopin' that your parents won't find out is a scary thing. Noise travels through my house, when it very quiet, very easily. But who cares? Got more time to edit mahz. Complain for what? Wahaha... Blah blah blah. All the presentations all finish then go home lohz. Stupid Yati keep on scolding me when I didn't do anything. Bah... I don't bother...
Now me addicted to something new. No more chocolates and whatever rubbish I used to have. Now, it's coffee!!!! Every morning, I got to have that canned coffee. Will die without it.
Oh shit... Me parents coming home. They just called.
Till [[who knows how long???]] then... Buiez...
iblogged.... 6:00 pm
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com