my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)

i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*

i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.

i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.

i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.

but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)

i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.

but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.

i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*

OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:

Clarissa Sylvia Raudah Eunice Nicholas Licia Phoebe Henry Sandra Clarice Bitchsquad CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK Shawna Ryan Steffi Elaine Julie Joash Maimunah Xingwen Marie Jacob Cheryl Russel Clement Felicia Yuan Li Aisah ZAI! Zachary Berlinda Steph

Wednesday, September 29, 2004
I love this song. Yepz. Very nice. And touching. Hope you guys like it too...
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

All the best for the upcoming final-term exams.

iblogged.... 10:31 am


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com