my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
Listening to : You know that sound that emits from the TV when you move the cursor when playing Xenogears??? Yah... That one...
MoOd : Awfully guilty.
You might be wondering why I am feeling awfully guilty. That's because I have been using the computer for the last few days [maybe for the past week] without telling my parents and I haven't been doing much of my homework. Okay. So I really do need help. Anyone willing to tell my parents?
So I had dinner yesterday with my family at some familiar Japanese restaurant. I mean "family" as in, you picture a family of 4. You, your father, your brother and your brother's girlfriend. That's the family. Interesting ain't it?
I truly didn't want to go for that dinner because... well, it's just my intuition that tells me "Don't go Chee Yang!" And also because that my brother's girlfriend looks like my cousin which I don't really like. It's just like an exact replica. Quite freaky in fact.
But thank goodness I went. The food was simply marvellous although the soup [as I have told my father] was just putting 1 mushroom, water and some of that shredded greens and just boiling it. Had like a 5 course meal. So by multiplying, we shared a 20 course meal. There was too much to eat. And there was this big part of me that wanted to just eat everything but I had to control myself. Must not be stingy. Oh yes, never listen to what the waitress tells you to do. She might just ask you to do something horrible. (My poor soya sauce!)
So after the dinner, we went to have desert. We were offered free green tea ice-cream but we were going to Haagen Daz for chocolate fondue so we rejected the offer. I know it's rude but what can we do? And the manager was so nice to us. She brought the chocolate fondue back for us and we received like a 20% discount thanks to her. [Thanks Jacqueline!]
After the dinner was over, the couple were left alone. They were going for a walk. And I can't go anywhere whenever I want to. *sigh* Anyway, back to the topic. My father and I just went home. It was already 9.50p.m by the way.
Today, I have just made a promise with myself. I shall study after lunch until... erm... 6? Yeah! I guess it's 6. If I break it, well erm... I don't intend to put a punishment on myself. I am easily tempted by the things around me.
Staying at home is making me bored stiff. Just eat, sleep, study, watch TV, using the computer etc. I hope the holidays will end soon. *sigh* Well, gotta go now. See ya!
iblogged.... 11:49 am