my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
Listening to : Ain't No Mountain High Enough, American 3 12 finalists...
MoOd : Tired... *yawn*
Didn't blog yesterday because by the time I came back, it was time for me to go to my Mum's office.
I can tell you, I had a simply BORING day today from going to the choir. Am going to die soon if I hear anymore of the musical songs. I can remember most of the lyrics of the songs I am not singing. But for the songs I am singing, I only remeber 7/8 of the lyrics. Lolx.
Had some self-practice for the musical yesterday. Damn boring. They had to do all the scenes so I was involved in like 4. Haiz. Had to wait until can die. But went to the canteen and got free sandwich. Was actually for the PSLs however, Si Lei gave me one. Hahax. Thanks Si Lei! Shared it with Ah Kow. It was great... Lolx. I think I can make better. Self-complacent. I am so horrible.
Went to Parkway Parade [again!] with Melissa and Ah Kow. I was so lucky that J.C did not go. I still don't really like that guy. Haiz... What to do?
Walked to the hawker centre and looked for a place. Looked around but no seat so ended up in... MACS... Lolx. Melissa so idiot you know. Ask me to pay for her meal. Very good. Then buy what? Mcspicy double extra value meal UPSIZE. Upsize somemore. Then cost $6.40. Wah lao! I pay by EZ-Link card. Very lucky inside like got $25. If you are ever reading this Melissa, NO OFFENCE! And, you owe me $6.40. Otherwise... you have to pay double. Hahax. And this warning goes to everyone. The cheeseburger deluxe is horrible. Cheeseburger better. Don't waste your extra $0.45 on that burger. Buy an ice-cream or use that money for something useful. Hahax.
After that, follow usual routine. Go Old Chang Kee. Buy the squid fritters. Then walk around Parkway Parade. Went to MPH first. Looked at the CDs. Melissa, your skin is very thick. Go to one side and say "One day, my CDs will be here and my movies will be here!" But very funny actually. Hahax. Jia you. I support you okay? But then I won't sponsor you. Otherwise, I will go bankrupt from buying you food. Hahax.
Took a bus home after that. Then go my Mum's office. Very boring after that.
I have told you, I had an absolutely boring morning. Tomorrow...... MOVIE! Yay! Going with 6/6. Seeing John also. And Cheryl Anne also. Hope I taller than her.
I have absolutely nothing to say about my morning. So, I guess I better stop here. See y'all!
iblogged.... 2:58 pm