my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
Listening to : The TV, watching @ Moulmein High
MoOd : pissed off and happy... (I am a bit crazy...)
Heyz... Haven't blogged in 2 or 3 days... Was busy doing other things.
Today, arrived in school and SOMEBODY was angry with me for such a small thing. Haiz... Like so petty... Forget about that... Then. went to the hall after flag raising for some recycling talk... BORING! But the performance was very funny...
After that, went to the parade square to gather for some instructions before we proceed to the school field to watch the soccer game. Met THAT particular person and THAT person was still angry with me. Haiz... Went to the field to watch like for so long and my leg full of some plant that is dispersed by animals... So itchy now...
And recess time, something happened. I practically laughed my head off upon seeing this... *****'s *** ****** took my friends skirt. It was lying around if I am not wrong. Then the group of boys saw it so ******** took it and wore it. He started acting like a Marilyn Monroe also. Pulling the skirt up. But luckily his pants was underneath it. Called my meiz to see the "short skit". The whistle was blowned and HE was still wearing it. Until I told Hui Shi that HE took her skirt so she took it back. Then ******** was like "Sorry! Sorry!" and continued laughing but he returned the skirt.
We were supposed to go for some police talk but that BITCHY teacher took us away from the hall to explain the Home Economics. And then my didi and I was like saying that the teacher walked like to push the ******* in front. We were also saying that she too old already why try to act young and cheerful? Heehee...
After the Home Economics talk, went back to class for some CME video show. It was a whole lot of crap. But just watched... Who cares? However, before the show, Qi Chen and Hong Kun fight until Hong Kun dropped her handphone and cried. Then she blamed me for nothing! I did not do anything. It was her fault also. She herself dropped the handphone. Stupid! Then ******** and ******* say that boys are all nerdy and selfish and geeky people. Like what the hell? What about girls? Those 2 made me very pissed off... Especially ******** because she kept saying that. That ruined my day. Haiz... After the CME show, we watched the 2nd part of the sexuality education video. The girl in the show got pregnant. So when the teacher asked what we actually learnt, Qi Chen said "Next time when ****** ***, must use *******..." Jin Yong and I just sat down and laughed. So funny.
After school, went out for lunch with Syahida, meiz and Zahirah... Went to the Tampines Mall food court. Talked a lot about Muslim custom. But in the MRT, I got pissed off again by ********... So stupid. I practically got pissed off by everyone I know today except for some people. Then after lunch, went home. So that I will not get scolded like yesterday. Haiz... After exams like so boring and my Literature file is still lost. I am very dead. I hope I can find it soon. Well, gotta go now! Buiez!
iblogged.... 3:42 pm