my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)

i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*

i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.

i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.

i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.

but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)

i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.

but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.

i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*

OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:

Clarissa Sylvia Raudah Eunice Nicholas Licia Phoebe Henry Sandra Clarice Bitchsquad CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK Shawna Ryan Steffi Elaine Julie Joash Maimunah Xingwen Marie Jacob Cheryl Russel Clement Felicia Yuan Li Aisah ZAI! Zachary Berlinda Steph

Sunday, May 09, 2004
Listening to : Cyndi Lauper, Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Mood : Happy...
Hey everyone! I'm back again... My nose is better... (I can taste food now) My eyes are no longer watery, my head isn't as pain and best of all, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TUITION ANYMORE!!!!
Gave my mother the present today. She loved it! Good...
Just now, when I was studying science (boring!), Sabri called me. The funny thing was, he wanted to come to my house today. The answer, obviously, is a NO! My father has been nagging about how I keep going out and always having friends over at my house. The even funnier thing was (no offence Sabri), he did not bring home his science book. Okay, come to think of it, it isn't very funny... I kinda pity him now... So poor thing...
I am getting a bit lucky... A bit too lucky... I feel that something bad is going to happen soon. Better be aware of what I do... Maybe even what I say... Heehee...
I feel that I also have not done something... Like I forgot to do something... Let me recall... I have taken my medicine, I have wished my Happy Mother's Day, I have checked my mail, I am blogging now... What is it? Aaargh! I hate that feeling a lot... What is it?
I better go to someplace quiet and think... Just in case that something is very important... Heehee... See y'all later... Maybe... Heehee...

iblogged.... 2:38 pm


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com