my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)
i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*
i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.
i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.
i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.
but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)
i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.
but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.
i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*
OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:
I can't believe it... Mid-years are just around the corner and I am still slacking so much... Next week will start with chinese paper first... I HAVE to learn like 50 ci yu and I only know like 20. I hate chinese!
I hope tomorrow won't be as idiotic as last week's PE... You know, the pin code thingy. And also that Mr Teo will not be that idiotic and sarcastic like a PIG...
Geez... I better go back to studying... See y'all!
iblogged.... 4:05 pm
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com