my name is Lim Chee Yang. only special club members call me Chee Chee. yup. :)

i was born on the 22nd-February-1991. and yes, every year, on this wonderful and glorious date, i expect PRESENTS from you! *points to you*

i'm 14 going on 15 with a mind of a 9 year-old and a heart of a 3 year-old.

i'm part of the Temasek Freestylers and it rocks, thank you very much.

i'm mostly a happy-go-lucky person. jumping, laughing, smiling and talking most of the time.

but when i'm really sad or irritated, don't mess with me. yeah. people say i'm scary when i'm angry. (it rhymes!)

i want to persue a career in dancing or acting. mind you, i can't sing. buildings will collapse when i sing.

but i just realised actors and dancers don't often get a high pay so i've decided to be a lawyer and persue that other careers as part-time jobs.

i can be weird, strange, hyper, emo, crazyyy, chatty, vocal, noisy and quiet. serious, i can be quiet. *shuts mouth for 5 seconds*

OH YES, and thanks for visiting my blog! (:

Clarissa Sylvia Raudah Eunice Nicholas Licia Phoebe Henry Sandra Clarice Bitchsquad CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK Shawna Ryan Steffi Elaine Julie Joash Maimunah Xingwen Marie Jacob Cheryl Russel Clement Felicia Yuan Li Aisah ZAI! Zachary Berlinda Steph

Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Elllox everyone... Currently having Computer Education...
I am so BORED... I just hope that the teacher doesn't SUDDENLY pop out and find out... (teachers are very creepy. They can just appear anytime.) The teacher is currently doing something on her computer. Don't ask me what. I don't know. But, I have just found out something cool. You go to "www.(the name of the person you hate the most).youarelame.com". It may work and it may not so if it doesn't work, don't ask me why. It works in my school computer so I don't know if it works on your computer...
Today was a horrible day... But I was happy I took revenge yesterday on HER... I poked her back with the acrylic piece... Everyone is crowding around Jotham's seat... I better sign out now... Wait teacher come and kill me... BUIEZ!!!!

iblogged.... 12:36 pm


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com